BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 3, 2010

Chocolate Wafer

Who made it: Island Biscuit, Inc.
What it is: Usual chocolate wafer with a new wave twist! It maintained it's original packaging from the late 1980's to the early 1990's(or something very similar... basta it has the castle and coach image!)
Where I got it: Waltermart, Makati (Pasong Tamo)
When I got it: 12/3/2010, lunch time
Why I got it: I was looking for something to have as my desert after having lunch at TOSH
How I find it: OK lang. somehow happy getting the same taste (as far as I can remember). not too sweet, and does not taste like paper... sakto lang! :)

5 comments:

  1. Anak ng! Archaic na to ah! Ang tanda mo na Ninyo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. asteeg noh! nakahanap pa ako! :)) wahahhahaha... more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naku matagal na ako nag hahanap.ng ganyan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meron mabibili nyan sa puregold and robinson supermarket.

      Delete
  4. I like it. Available iyan sa Puregold market, Noveleta Cavite.

    ReplyDelete